• AWARE INSURANCE SERVICES

     

    We Specialize in Medicare and Life Insurance

     

    We are a group of independent Broker agents working with the major insurance carriers to help clients find the policies that best meets their needs. I was first licensed in 2011 and began helping families in the greater Los Angeles area and I eventually branched out to the rest of the state of Ca. and Tx. I came to insurance after owning a small business that fell victim to the economic crash of 2008 and so I starting looking for a business that I could do where I could be of service to people, not just sell them something that they didn't need.

    I wanted to do something that would help bring value to peoples lives and maybe even make a difference. So that how the agency started.

     

    We believe in under promising and over delivering. That is the type of Insurance Agents we are, give us 10% of your trust and we will earn the other 90%.

    We have 5 star reviews and our customers love us because we try and treat them like family. We strive strive to be the best agency possible so that you refer us to your family and friends because of the service that you received here at Aware Insurance and we're proud of that fact.

     

    So if you're looking for a new agent you've come to the right place.

     

     

     

     

    We can also help with General Liability Coverage, Dental Coverage

    and we are in the process of adding other lines of insurance as well.

    We will get you covered.

     

     

    Bill Ware

    Licensed Agent

    Ca. License #0G97478

    Tx. License #2115188

    818-915-0534

     

    BEST OF ALL, THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EXTRA TLC.

    Our offices are in Sherman Oaks, but we have virtual appointments available.

     

     

     

     

All Posts
×
×
 For any purpose other than the observing local and Federal Laws and  submitting an application for insurance on your behalf, we will only disclose your health or private information only when you have given us your express written authorization to do so.  We will never sell your information to anyone for any reason.  All rights reserved 2016 Aware Insurance Services. 
×
 For any purpose other than the observing local and Federal Laws and  submitting an application for insurance on your behalf, we will only disclose your health or private information only when you have given us your express written authorization to do so.  We will never sell your information to anyone for any reason.  All rights reserved 2016 Aware Insurance Services.